OR NOT REALLY BUT I TRIED.
Fathers day 2009
I saw this on GTU and thought that is something I could do without spending to much money I made cakes that look like shirt and ties.
I also got creative with Clint's and just did the kids footprints on a pillow case. He got a PS3 last month so I wasn't going all out. I hope he liked it, the kids were so excited Eli told Clint the night before so we came it to him on Saturday.
1 comments:
That was such a cute idea.. Wish you would have put that on there before Father's Day so that I could have stole it!! :) You are pretty creative to come up with that! The pillow case thing was a cute idea too! Tell me of those when you get em.. so I can steal em from you... :)
Post a Comment