Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I did it

) My friends and I got a wild idea to participate in the (mini )Triathlon. It was a lot of fun. I cant say i did it with them but we were all there. They whooped my butt. I was the last one to finish but that is OK I finished and that is all that matters and that I got a t- shirt out of it. If you know me, you know that I love T-shirts

My Number.


I love the picture in the pool I have the best farmers tan.

For those of you who don't know the events in a (mini) triathlon they are,

A SWIM (75 yards) in this case

L-R, Candi Megan Danielle and Me

(3 mile bike ride)


( and a 2 mile run /walk)

I walked the WHOLE way and am proud of it.


Danielle, Megan and Candi they had plenty of time to rest up before I got there.

Candi, Me and Danielle. I never got a picture with Megan she thought she needed to hurry home and help put in her sprinkling system. LAME

Sporting out t-shirts. Even though you can't read them it is a picture with all 4 of us.

I told Clint he is doing it with me next year and I am going to train and pull the kids in the bike trailer and push them in the run and i will run to. HA HA we'll see.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

We are the COOLEST!!

Heather said...

Wahoo!! Go Jeannie!! :) That's awesome!!

Miss Michelle said...

Ha. So nice farmers tan in the pool! bahah. also the pink helmet on the bike! bahaha!

Miss Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penny and Aaron Owens said...

You are so awesome!! Just looking at the pictures and reading "Triathlon" got me exhausted. Good job Jeannie, I've decided that would be a great goal for me to make:)
Penny