This year I did it. I finally did it, I planted cucumbers and Tomatoes. I have wanted to ever since we have lived in this house so 5 years now and Clint always talked me out of it. I planted 1 tomato plant and 2 buckets of cucumbers at first. Well the first time around.
My house faces North so I pulled the cucumbers out on the drive way and I left in a hurry and ran them over, i tried to recover one bucket of them and later that day Pazley came in and told me Eli had Peed on them, so that was round one.
Round 2. We went to the green house the day they were having customer appreciation day to get new cucumbers and they were giving away a free tomato plant with every purchase so we now have 2 tomatoes and 2 pots of cucumbers. The first tomato plant has like 10 or so tomatoes and the other one now has the flower buds, I am so excited.
These are the cucumbers they struggled at first and just in the last 3 days they have doubled in size i am so excited. At the nursery the let all the kids plant a free watermelon or cantaloupe so we ended up with 2 of each so we have them planted down to Clint's grandpas garden.
I also have a lot of flowers I love flowers in the summer and I LOVE the rustic look this is my new addition the wheel barrel. I have an old hot water heater and an old rusty bucket and now this, i also have 4 pots and they all look great.
Round 2. We went to the green house the day they were having customer appreciation day to get new cucumbers and they were giving away a free tomato plant with every purchase so we now have 2 tomatoes and 2 pots of cucumbers. The first tomato plant has like 10 or so tomatoes and the other one now has the flower buds, I am so excited.
These are the cucumbers they struggled at first and just in the last 3 days they have doubled in size i am so excited. At the nursery the let all the kids plant a free watermelon or cantaloupe so we ended up with 2 of each so we have them planted down to Clint's grandpas garden.
I also have a lot of flowers I love flowers in the summer and I LOVE the rustic look this is my new addition the wheel barrel. I have an old hot water heater and an old rusty bucket and now this, i also have 4 pots and they all look great.
2 comments:
Way to be Jeannie!! Everyone knows I don't have a green thumb. I liked the cakes. I didn't really do anything for Josh on Father's Day. I know I am bad, but I told him to go buy his own present. Maybe I'll do the pillow case thing next year. Great idea with the cake too.
Miss you!
That is awesome. I need to get creative with my flowers.
Post a Comment