So last night was fun I have mentioned before that I use to play volleyball on Thursdays but lately I have just been watching well last night I decided to play. It was fun I didn't move to fast or anything and I didn't even regret it. In the past when I decided to stop playing and just watch was when I was regretting it I would come home and not be able to move. So I came home went to bed all was well. 2:30 rolls around and Eli starts crying so I sent Clint in after him and he couldn't get him calmed down so he ended up in our bed. At 3:30 I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to take a bath and told Clint to take Eli back to his bed. Well when I get out of the bath he is still there he wasn't going for that. So some time in between then and 4:30 I had fallen back to sleep and woke up having contractions. YEA I thought. They were coming every 7-10 minutes and kept getting harder so Clint, Eli and I were just up in bed. Well there was no going back to sleep at this point so at 6:00 I get up eat because I was starving after being up so long and there was no going back to sleep for Eli. Well at 7:00 one big contraction and here it is 9:30 and I have only had 3 contractions in that time frame.. So I have been up with the thoughts that I may be in the hospital but I am not sure what is going to happen I have an appointment at 11:30 so well see maybe next time I post I will have a baby . I couldn't be that lucky to deliver early I went 2 days over with Pazley and Eli.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yea!! I'm so excited for you guys! It will be so good to have a new little one...Can you believe that you got married the week after me and you'll have 3 kids and I still just have one!?? Where does the time go?
Keep everyone posted for sure!
Post a Comment