I don't really have anything to post about but I haven't posted in a while so I thought I could come up with something. Thing have been the same around here Clint is still looking for a job, still nothing. I am still pregnant and want to be done. I have 2 weeks today left. I am at the point where I want to be done sooo bad but it is hard to think that our lives are going to change (for the better of course) but that hasn't happened in almost 3 years.. One of my friends said that the more pregnancy's you have the harder they get. This one has been physically painful. I don't remember the other ones being painful, of course there is the hard to walk stage with all of them but this one has been different. This last week had been hard there has been so many people that I am friends with or I just know them from living in a small town that have had there babies I think like 5 or 6 people and I am jealous, but I have to remind myself that the longer he is in there the better of he is.. and I remind myself of this at 1:00 am while I am at the computer because I cant sleep.
I am totally in the nesting stage, you couldn't tell by looking at my house on a day to day basis but I have had this BIG list on my fridge of stuff to do before the baby is born and there are only 2 things left to do and my mom will be here in few short hours to help me do them. (it is 1:20 am now). She is going to help me clean my laundry room and the oven, it is bad.
This week I also had to register Pazley for Kindergarten. I cant believe I have been a mom that long. She has been going to preschool for 2 years but to send her to the BIG school with all those BIG kids I think is going to be hard.
Eli has been so funny, he will pat my belly and say hey baby Luke come out. It is so cute Pazley was younger when Eli was born so I don't think she remembers much.
I was sad tonight for a minute we have been playing volleyball at the church on Thursday night and I haven't played in 4 weeks I think now because the pain afterwards isn't worth it. So I have still been going to just get out and visit and tonight was hard I left early because it was painful to sit there and I want to play so bad and I cant so now that I am so close to having the baby I am on the countdown for when I get to play volleyball again. Yea
I go to the doctor today for the 38 week check up =) we will see how that goes. I have to admit I have had myself convinced that maybe I was going to have this baby early because I started to dilated at 36 weeks which I never did until 38 weeks with the other two. I am now at a 3 (sorry if that was to much info but this is my blog) and have been for a week so hopefully I am farther tomorrow and after being checked it will put me into labor..
I should go now because I now have no feeling in my feet and they are purple. I hope everything is going good for everyone.
Oh I almost forgot Clint's family is going to do his aunt Cyndee's endowments today. It has been a year since her passing. We aren't able to go because Clint has to work and we need the hours so he cant pass them up and I don't think that I can handle an hour and a half care ride both ways and a 2 hour session. So we are sad that we cant go but it is OK..
Sorry for the longwindedness I guess I did have something to say after all!
8 comments:
I feel your pain girl! I had a rough pregnancy with Braxton. I hope the dr appt goes good and you will be having Baby Luke soon!
We're glad you still come to volleyball and visit, and its getting close so you'll be able to come play soon. Just wait, before you know it you'll be saying, "i wish you were still in my belly!"
Sorry, i don't know the prob., but my comments are publishing twice, so i deleted one
Wow. I didn't know you had it in you to post something that long. I'm impressed. And to think, you could have been spending that time reading "Breaking Dawn"...
Haha! I love you! Hang in there.
I feel pretty beat with this pregnancy as well I have heard the same the more kids the harder it gets. I hope things are going well and that Clint finds a job soon. There are lay offs everywhere its scary,
I'm with ya, I can't wait until you can play volleyball with us again! I hope you get feeling better. The Bachelor was a good one. Ha Ha Jillian! You'll be done being prego before you know it. Hang in there!
Wow, you're getting so close! I can't wait to "meet" baby Luke! (that's our boy name, too...if we ever have another boy, that is!) Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment