Friday, February 20, 2009

39 WEEKS

Here it is the last belly shot of this pregnancy. Clint took these this morning before the doctor. I love love love this one of Eli wanting to kiss my belly.
39 weeks.

WOW I am huge.

I have been having contractions randomly throughout the day they have started coming more regularly but I am not getting my hopes up because of what happened this morning.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow...you're so close! Good luck with everything! LOVE that first picture...so sweet!!

The Gleave's said...

Isn't the end the best? Your getting so close. It's exciting.. and makes me want another one!

Cindi said...

Congratulations! We got Clint's text message and the picture- he is cute! I am glad that the pregnancy is over for you!

tsroybal said...

That baby is so ready to come out. You look great at 39 weeks.

Danielle said...

And now you have a precious little baby! I can't get over how beautiful he is!