Monday, February 2, 2009

The Votes Are In

Thanks for all the votes on my poll for baby names. Landon won the poll but it never won in my mind! I LOVE Landon for a girl so I am holding out for another girl and if I never get it oh well..
Only 3 weeks and 4 days left!!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

What do you mean "IF" you don't get a girl, oh well? You go and go until you get another girl, then name her Landon because that's really cute!

Haiku Amy said...

The countdown is getting closer!

Heather said...

Wait, so what name are you using then?

Victoria said...

Yea...so what name are you using?? BTW I love Landon for a girl name!! I think you should save it too.

Camille said...

That's funny that you saw my brother at Walmart. Was it my older brother or younger brother. They are both here in Cedar. If it was my younger brother, I was probably there at Walmart to because I've been giving him rides since he is car-less. And I think that Landon would be a cute name for a girl. :)

Reagan and Caitlin said...

Well you have to name him Luke now, because he's already got a blanket that says so. Although I think that would be really funny if you named him something else and still used the blanket. It would confuse everyone!