2 weekends ago we went to stay with my mom one last time before the baby comes. We had a good time. Clint's mom and dad and grandma and grandpa gave the kids gift certificates to build a bear and since we were only an hour from one we decided to venture that way and then home. The kids had a great time.


Paz was warming the heart before she put it in the Rabbit.

Giving it a shower

Eli stuffing his puppy


Eli giving his a shower
Paz getting hers dressed after 30 minutes of picking out the outfit she had to be sure she chose the right one.
Dad and Eli getting his puppy cowboy dressed
The finished product. Eli dressed his as a cowboy. Surprise surprise. Vest, boots, hat and all.

Paz getting hers dressed after 30 minutes of picking out the outfit she had to be sure she chose the right one.
Dad and Eli getting his puppy cowboy dressed
The finished product. Eli dressed his as a cowboy. Surprise surprise. Vest, boots, hat and all.Pazley dressed hers in a dress pink shoes and a headband and purse.
The pictures aren't the best they were with my phone. If we had planned on going I would have taken the camera.
We also met Clint's brother Ryan and his wife Cindi and kids for lunch. It was good to see them and the kids love their cousins.

The pictures aren't the best they were with my phone. If we had planned on going I would have taken the camera.
We also met Clint's brother Ryan and his wife Cindi and kids for lunch. It was good to see them and the kids love their cousins.

5 comments:
That looks like alot of fun. I need to take Makayla to do that.
I've always wanted to go to Build A Bear! Maybe it's the little girl hidden inside me. Anyway, never happened. Somehow Kelly always missed the blatant hints I dropped!
I bet you are so excited to get that little one out! The last 3 weeks are the killer for me when I am prego! I hope all goes well with the delivery! Yay for us that we are both so close to the end of our count downs!
That looks like alot of fun! Im glad your kids had fun...
I've always thought it would be fun to do that! Did you cut Paze's hair, or was it just tucked in to her jacket?
Post a Comment