Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Think It Is Safe To Say...

That Eli is completely potty trained..

Yeah. He has now went almost 5 weeks with no pee accidents and almost 3 weeks with no poop accidents. I am so happy it is done before the baby is born. I am stinking proud of him to he had the hardest time with the poop and now it is a breeze. We were having to take him in and sit the WHOLE time with him and sometimes he was still having accidents latter that day and now he just goes on his own and lets us know when he is done. This may be nothing to some people but it sure is a big deal around our house

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for Eli...and for you! That's so nice to have it done before the baby gets here! Two in diapers is never fun...

Danielle said...

I understand completely how big a deal it is! Good job! I was hoping Brax would have been potty trained before Mason was born, but that didn't happen. I'm just glad the potty training chapter of our lives is over-for now.

tsroybal said...

YEAH! That is awesome when they are potty trained.