He is so beautiful!! I wish I could have been there to visit you in the hospital, sorry about that. Anyway congratulations and I'm so glad that you two are both doing well. We will have to come over and let our baby boys get to know each other!
Jeannie: He is so DARN CUTE! Oh I love him!!! I am so proud of you! Hang in there with the kids; James wanted to hold my boobs for about the first three weeks. I am so excited to come see my new little man tonight!
17 comments:
He is so beautiful!! I wish I could have been there to visit you in the hospital, sorry about that. Anyway congratulations and I'm so glad that you two are both doing well. We will have to come over and let our baby boys get to know each other!
Oh Jeannie! He's soooo cute! It looks like you're kids are adjusting well already! We'll definitely have to stop by in March to meet the little guy!
Precious! I just love his eyes. See you in a little while!
Such a cute luke!! Im coming tomorrow to see how! I bet your so excited!
Oh man, he is a doll!! I mean a stud:)
Very cute!! Glad you are both doing well!!
He is so cute. Glad that both you and baby are doing well. Congrats!!!
Congrats on your new addition!
He is so cute! Congratulations mom you did great. You have such a cute family. I can't wait to see him sometime this summer.
Congrats!! He is a good looking little boy. Maybe in a about 18 to 20 years we can hook him and our little girl up!! We hope you are both doing good.
Congrats Jeanie - he is darling - but I hope you limit his playstation time!!
Congrats, he is beautiful!!
Congrats! He is so adorable! I am glad to hear he is healthy! Can't wait to see him.
Congrats Bradshaw Family! He looks like fun! I'm glad you are both doing well!
Congrats! You have a beautiful little boy!
Congrats on the new baby. He is sure beautiful! Glad that you are both doing well.
Jeannie:
He is so DARN CUTE! Oh I love him!!! I am so proud of you! Hang in there with the kids; James wanted to hold my boobs for about the first three weeks. I am so excited to come see my new little man tonight!
Post a Comment