Congrats!! That's exciting!! I'm glad he's healthy. Oh, and I think you mean, February 21st?? Can't wait to see pics.
YAY!! Congrats!
Alright!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!
Congrats that is AWESOME!!! I hope you all are doing well!!!!
Yah!!! Congrats. Can't wait to see pics.
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures. Hope you are all doing well!
Yay!!! Going early is great!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see some pictures! He was the exact same weight and height as Ella--how funny! Hope you're all doing well!
Congratulations!! We are happy for you and hope that all is well. We can't wait to see pictures.
Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went okay for you. Someday I'll make it there too :)
YEAH!!! Congratulations! I am so glad he made it here healthy and happy and same goes for you.
Congrats! I am sure he is just perfect! Cant wait to see pics.
congrats! He is darling!!!PLEASE up load some pics. Its killing me not being able to see him... stupid flu bug! Im proud of you woman!
Congratulations! I hope all is well with you and your new little one!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Congrats!! That's exciting!! I'm glad he's healthy. Oh, and I think you mean, February 21st?? Can't wait to see pics.
YAY!! Congrats!
Alright!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!
Congrats that is AWESOME!!! I hope you all are doing well!!!!
Yah!!! Congrats. Can't wait to see pics.
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures. Hope you are all doing well!
Yay!!! Going early is great!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see some pictures! He was the exact same weight and height as Ella--how funny! Hope you're all doing well!
Congratulations!! We are happy for you and hope that all is well. We can't wait to see pictures.
Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went okay for you. Someday I'll make it there too :)
YEAH!!! Congratulations! I am so glad he made it here healthy and happy and same goes for you.
Congrats! I am sure he is just perfect! Cant wait to see pics.
congrats! He is darling!!!PLEASE up load some pics. Its killing me not being able to see him... stupid flu bug! Im proud of you woman!
Congratulations! I hope all is well with you and your new little one!
Post a Comment