So I have come to find out all the thoughts of a two and a half year old boy when his mom is letting the baby eat her boob. The first time he saw me nurse in the hospital he said serious as can be in a weird voice, Mom he is eating your arm. He latter caught on and he now tells people that baby Luke eats moms boobs. He will ask me, mom is he going to eat your boob now. I am working on the concept that it is his dinner and leave it at that. Today I have been really engorged and the baby just wants to sleep and when he does eat he struggles because I am so engorged so I decided to pump just a little to relieve pressure and make it so he could latch on and Eli was so shocked with what i was doing he was speechless. The privacy thing is still and issue at our house as you can tell but he wants to be around his brother all the time and sometimes the harder you try the harder it is and then he gets upset. When i was pumping Eli asked if he could help Clint about lost it, of course I didn't let him but I have to remind Clint that this is all a natural concept of life.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I think Eli is hilarious! He's just curious. But it's true, how do you explain what your doing to a 2 year old, without it sounding weird? Good luck with that!
Oh, that is so funny. Yea, how can you explain that to him!! Good luck:)
That is funny. "Can I help" haha Eli is so cute!!!
And so is Luke. I'm so glad you got to have him early!
CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! He is adorable!
Congrats on the new addition!!! Email me so I can add you to my blog!!!
brookehbutler@yahoo.com
brooke hiskey:)
Jeannie-
Oh dear.....how do you explain that one! You'll have to let me know how it all works out. If we ever have another one- I think Allison will be the same way- I can picture it now.....not looking forward to explaining that one to her! I think Michael will understand more.....I hope!
Hi Jeannie, Melissa just showed me the way to your blog and I'm so excited. Your little one is so cute. And just so you know JayLee said the same thing about Olin eating me the first time she saw the whole breast feeding thing.
Hey Jeannie, I am just now commenting back. I check my blog about as often as I update and well that is not that often. Dusty says hi as well. You have a cute little family and congrats on the new baby!
Congrats..! he is beautiful.
We are having the same kind of issues with thebreat feeding. Oakley wants to sit right by me ans=d watch. Aren't 2 year olds fun.
Congrats he is darling!!! That is so funny about your little boy they just tell you how it is.... Good luck with everything...
Post a Comment