Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturdays Warrior

So last Sunday on the way home from church we had the discussion that out babies spirit is still in heaven and it will meet its body when he is born. Pazley was kinda understanding but not at the same time. So I told her we need to watch this movie, well since then she hasn't stopped watching it. I don't think she understands it all but she LOVES it. She love Emily the last sister to be born. Eli has started saying what Emily says to Jimmy..
"Jimmy don't forget your promise".. Over and over.

It kinda makes you think about how many kids we are meant to have who is still up there waiting to come be a part of our family. I have never thought about it being a parent.
She was so excited when I came home the other night. As soon as I came through the door she ran and grabbed my had and took me to the bedroom to see the scene where the baby is born at the end. She says," she had her baby in the living room. Are you going to do that ?"
I said I sure hope not..

10 comments:

Victoria said...

HaHa. That is so cute!! I hope you don't have to have your baby in the living room. I think the power was out too?:)

Katie Snedeger said...

I love that movie!!! it has been one of my favs since I was little. Good thing you live very close to a hospital. No babies in the living Room!!!!

Heather said...

Hehehe. She's cute. I used to love that movie when I was little! I'll have to have my kids watch it, too.

Danielle said...

Pazley is so funny! I hope you don't have your baby in the living room! It was funny to stop by your house the other day and see Saturdays Warriors on. That movie is the best!

Miss Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeannie said...

Sandy if your read this i want an invite to your blog..my email is jeannie.bradshaw@yahoo.com

Alyssa said...

HOLY CROW you are getting so close! What name do YOU vote for?! I voted for Will, but mainly because I'm biased. I love my husband's name, and think it makes a cute little boy name. But all the names you have are cute...especially Emmett for Twilight reasons. :)
So cute that your kids love Saturday's Warrior! It's like HSM for Mormons! Haha!

Leslie said...

so I havent seen that movie since my first year at SUU, I totally want to barrow it ... that is if Paz will let me.

Dana Hewitt said...

I still can't believe it! What's your due date?

Miss Michelle said...

Line upon line, precept on precept like a loving shadow giving you all of his wisdom. If we are faithful we shall see how the peices fit together in harmony. We'll know who we are in this big universe then we'll live with him forever. "forever Jimmy"? "yes, forever."
Jimmy oh Jimmy dont listen to them, how can they say they're your friends... if they take you away from your family at home, they'll leave you alone in the end.

Haha Im funny.