Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finally

I feel like I have been out of the loop. The last time I checked blogs or e-mail or my bank account was Sunday night while I was at my moms house. When we got home I tried Monday night and I got mad because the Internet was so slow. Tuesday I tried all day and it wouldn't let me even sign in. So Wednesday it would let me sign in but I couldn't get anywhere. I finally got into my email and it took forever just to delete the junk, so I decided to call Qwest and they couldn't figure out what was going on so after being on the phone with them for 52 minutes and several holds, I was getting mad and they told me that they couldn't help me so they did a 3 way call to MSN and they wanted me to do all this crap I was so mad. Anyway they were having me do stuff through Internet explorer, witch I don't even use and they were getting just as mad as i was because it was taking FOREVER for a page to load. So they wanted to transfer me to Internet Explorer, which i said before I never even use, so I was so mad just then some how I was disconnected and I have no way of calling them back because I have been through a 3 way call and the first guy had hung up. So 1 hour and 23 minutes latter still nothing. I was fuming..
So today still no luck I decided to start unplugging and replugging everything it all the sudden it works. Why qwest didn't tell me to try that I don't know I guess they aren't as smart as me. Ha ha
Any way that is my vent. Now I am back into the Internet world, I am waisting to much time on the computer..

5 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

Jeannie girl-

I am glad you got things running. I know what you mean about stupid computers and internet. Just now as I was trying to leave a comment, my internet crashed. Sometimes technology sucks, but we can't really live without it can we?

tsroybal said...

Reading blogs and such can be so addicting. I'm trying hard not to get on as much, but I catch myself doing once a day still. So I feel you on feeling disconnected from the world. What would we do without this world of communication??
Sandi

Cindy said...

I think there is something going around. We have been having problems with our internet also. What the heck is going on?

LeAnne Yardley said...

You Crack Me Up Jeannie!!

The Bailey Family said...

Hi, I just caught up on your blog, I keep forgetting to look at it! I saw a cowboy shirt at Wal Mart the other day, and my first thought was Eli! You're getting so close to having your baby, I can't wait! Janey's getting too big already, and I was just saying to Lance that I want to hold a tiny baby!