Saturday, January 10, 2009

Butch and Jessica

Like I said in the previous post the kids have and imagination of their own. They play Butch and Jessica.(Who is my brother and his wife.) They will play it all day. They have this one baby that is baby CJ. She is well taken care of around here. CJ is the one Eli holding in his right arm. Anyway when one of them gets mad at the other one they will threaten and say. I'm not playing Butch and Jessica with you and the other will be sad. It is so funny.. For some reason they wanted 4 babies this day. We set up the crib for the baby and they thought it needed to house their babies. The got the camera and there was at least 10 pictures of their babies.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up:) I love those kids, I can't wait till CJ plays pretend and all that cute stuff! I had no idea we had such an influence in their lives!!! HA

Angie said...

I know I can't believe how fast time goes by. Just look at your kids I can't believe how big they are getting. Good to see you!!!

stacie said...

that is hilarious.

Crystal said...

How are you doing? You have such a cute little family! I love those names for your new baby!! So I am sitting her trying to remember your maiden name and I can't remember it haha it's driving me crazy!! :)

tsroybal said...

I just came across your blog through Jessica's. I am so excited. I'm going to add you to my blog list.

Sandi Roybal (Cloward)