Hey thanks for the SWEET comment you left on my blog, it just made my day. Now that you've done that, I will say your kids were cute for Halloween, but your pumpkin shirt was my favorite. How's the baby? Hope you didn't hurt him with your amazing volleyball skills.
Hey Jeannie!! If you drove all the way to Orem to get a massage from me- that would be crazy!!! But, if you are coming up here to visit friends and family, and want a massage too, I would charge you $35.00 (thats my family discount rate). By the way, I have been meaning to ask you if I could add your blog as a link on mine?
Hey, its Stacie, Sorry I was using my roomate's computer- so that explains the Melissa comment. Anyway, you can get whatever you want for an hour: Full body, half body, any pressure. You name it! Email me and we can discuss details. It would be so nice to see you:) stacielmt@gmail.com
9 comments:
umm, pazley looks like shes 10! what a bunch of cuties!
Pazley is such a beautiful little girl. She looks so grown up in this picture. They both look adorable.
I loved there costumes they look so cute. Such a good idea for Paz love it!!!
Cute cosutmes! I can't believe how big your little girl is getting.
Hey thanks for the SWEET comment you left on my blog, it just made my day. Now that you've done that, I will say your kids were cute for Halloween, but your pumpkin shirt was my favorite. How's the baby? Hope you didn't hurt him with your amazing volleyball skills.
LOVE the Wonder Woman costume!!!
I'm bringing pillows and duct tape tonight. We'll wrap you all up so as to keep the baby safe!
p.s. You're the one that's HOTT!
Hey Jeannie!! If you drove all the way to Orem to get a massage from me- that would be crazy!!! But, if you are coming up here to visit friends and family, and want a massage too, I would charge you $35.00 (thats my family discount rate). By the way, I have been meaning to ask you if I could add your blog as a link on mine?
Hey, its Stacie, Sorry I was using my roomate's computer- so that explains the Melissa comment. Anyway, you can get whatever you want for an hour: Full body, half body, any pressure. You name it! Email me and we can discuss details. It would be so nice to see you:) stacielmt@gmail.com
Post a Comment