1. Did you date someone in high school? Not just one person went on lots of dates
2. What kind of car did you drive?A blue Mercery Topas until I totaled it then a white Geo Prism
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Yep
4. Were you a party animal? NO!
5. Were you considered a flirt? No
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Yes choir and show choir
7. Were you a nerd? Don't think so.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No I only played volleyball my freshman year and softball freshman and sophomore year.
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? Just about. This stupid kid called me an F ing B so i punched him in the face. It was in gym and Mr Myers liked me so he just kicked him out.
10. Can you still sing your fight song? Yes sorta, You ask what school we love the best....
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr Ed Johnson, Mr Myers and Mrs Porter
12. Where did you sit at lunch? either in my car or in the cafeteria, or Tiff's car
13. School mascot: Wolves
14. School colors: Blue and crimson
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Yes Morgan Shaw (Morgo)
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I wouldn't change where I am at in live but yes
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Crying and we had to have it in the auditorium and i don't have any pictures form it because the camera broke.
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? I don't think we had one the class before us ruined all that fun stuff for us like graduation
19. Were you in any clubs? FFA baby the best
20. Have you gained weight since then? yeah especially now since i am on my 3rd pregnancy
21. Who was your prom date? My sophomore year I went to Gunninsons with i wont name who and it was the worst date ever and then mine with Jed Johnson
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Ya I think i am in charge
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Shaheens restaurant, Premium Oil, Johnsons drive inn, and Burns Saddlery.
24. Worst class? Anything Math, although Mr. Larsen's applied math my junior year was fun
25. Favorite class? Any FFA classes
Tag: Candi, Robyn, Matea, Danielle, Caitlin,Georgia, and who ever else wants to..

2 comments:
The answer to question 7 is wrong. I can totally see you as being a nerd in High School. Just kidding. Way to stand up for yourself and punch a punk!
Jeannie! I didn't know you punched someone in the face. But he had it coming because that was really mean to call you that. Way to defend yourself! :) Mr. Myers was a fun teacher to have.
Post a Comment