Monday, November 3, 2008

Some of Halloween

Here is some of the pictures of Halloween night. Candi e-mailed these to me so now I am waiting on Caitlin..Hint..Hint..
Eli was a skeleton as you can tell. He hates the Camera..

Superwoman
Grandma Leanne and Pazley were Superwoman and Super Grandma
Here are some of our friends..
(L-R)
Dameon,(biker boy), Pazley, Cody(cow), Caleb(Elephant), Eli, and Myanna(Stitch).

Super Woman thinks she is pretty Super..


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They looked way cute I wish they could've trick or treated at our house!

Heather said...

Awww, your kids looked so cute in their costumes! Pazley...now that girl's got attitude! ;)

Cindi said...

Very Cute! Sorry you can find your camera- I hope you find it soon!

Miss Michelle said...

Hum!!! Her posing looks familiar. I wonder where she gets it. ha! FROM ME DAAA. Such a cute girl!

The Eborn Family said...

What a little model she is. She is so cute! Great Costumes!