Sunday, October 5, 2008

Its a boy

Yep you can see it it is a BOY!

I thought that was so cute his little had showing 4 fingers. I cant wait to hold that little hand.
Pazley is pretty sure that he has a gorilla face. I reassured her he doesn't

12 comments:

Misty said...

CONGRATS!!!

Cindi said...

Congratulations! He will be a cutie-I am sure he won't look anything like a gorilla! :)

Lisa Hathaway said...

Yea!!! Another boy - you ready? Excited? I bet Eli is excited.

Katie Snedeger said...

Congratulations!! O fun for Eli! I'm sure paz won't mind being the only little princess in the house for now! And I can't believe it has been six years since you guys got married. Wow it feels like just yesterday!

Anonymous said...

We are excited for another little boy! And I heard what his name is going to be too! According to Eli his name is officially Baby Brother! I like it:)

Kiesha said...

Congratulations!! Our little boys can be buddies! I hope everything is going good for you.

Danielle said...

I can't get over that little hand, it's just too sweet.

The Gleave's said...

I'm SO excited that you are having a BOY! That will be so fun.

stacie said...

Jeannie!! Hello cousin. Congrats. It is so weird that you are having children and also that I don't know them. Let's have a reunion this year.

Heather said...

Congrats! How fun to have another little boy!! Any names picked out yet? How crazy that you've been married for six years already. We're coming up on six years, too, and I can't believe it! Time flies!

Autumn said...

Congrats on the little boy!

Huntsman said...

Congrats ut was so fun to run into you guys the other day shortly after you found out. Next time you come down give us a ring and we should do dinner or something.