Happy Anniversary to us. 6 years latter. I cant believe it has been 6 years all ready. I has been a good ride with a few bumps, which is expected right. We were sealed in the Manti LDS Temple on October 4Th 2002.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Crumb. Didn't even come close to realizing it was your anniversary. Congrats. I love that first picture of you kissing him. SUCH a good wife!
Congratulations you guys!! I remember that day and the reception at the church on Main St. Wow, time flies by so fast. I wished we lived closer so we could hang out more. I feel like I don't know the little guy at all and now a new one is on it's way. Love ya!
great pictures! congrats. and i love that candi said "crumb". also adorable pictures of your kids. and LOVE the 4 finger shot too!
Your wedding pictures are so cute! I'll have to come over and look at all your pictures sometime. Congrats!
Post a Comment