Friday, October 10, 2008

Im not a cowboy anymore.



So I am a few days behind, but on Tuesday marked a week since we haven't been able to find Eli's COWBOY (cowboy hat). It was not just this Tuesday but the last that i realized we couldn't find it so we have been on a man hunt. Searching closets, under beds, friends houses, etc etc.. I have come to the conclusion that the week before it came up missing we must have left it at the park at play group and some one has taken it. I even called the city to see if anyone had turned it in and NO. I told all my friends to be on the look out, i could identify it out of a million. It has no hat band, it is missing an ilot on each side there is a snag in it and in the trim on the brim and Cody Wright has signed it. From the description of it it sounds like he needs a new one any way.


This Wednesday we were at the park and a friend said to him. "Hey Cowboy" and he said "I'm not a cowboy, my cowboy is all gone." So we have talked about maybe us just getting a new one or one for Christmas and he now says that Christmas will bring him a new one. I told Clint that I cant wait that long because EVERYDAY he asks to wear his COWBOY. It is so sad when i have to remind him it is all gone.

4 comments:

The Bailey Family said...

Poor little cowboy! Yeah, I don't know if he can last until Christmas!

Carolyn said...

Awww how sad. He is so cute with his hat, I think you better give in and get him a new one.

Danielle said...

Poor kid. If I see some other kid wearing his hat, I'll take them out.

Anonymous said...

Marie quit being such a tight a$$ and buy him a new one or uncle butch will