Definition of quirk:.
1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.
2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.Rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.
1. I have to have all the shirts on hangers all facing the same way in the closet. ( I cant look at Clint's when he hangs up a shirt after he wears it, if he does hang it up)
2.When I make my bed the line in the blanket has to be right in the middle.
3.I cant just take a shower, I have to have a bath to follow so I am not cold when I get out.
4. Sometimes I get angry over the things that I can not control..( My husbands job for example)
5. When I test drive a car I check out the blinker. I has to be smooth.
6. I have to have big hair. I wish I thought it looked good but i don't feel like it does and it drives me crazy.
Tag 6 people.. Jessica, Michelle, Matea, Candi, Heather, Cindi
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
6 quirks
Posted by Jeannie at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment