Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall Pictures 2008

This afternoon we went up the canyon to take some updated pictures of the kids. Eli hasn't had pictures since his first birthday OOPS. The top one is my favorite.
Eli DOESN'T like his pictures taken at all and you can only bribe for so long




This one is where it went down hill. He was pounting because he was done getting his picture taken
We told them they could throw rocks in the water when we were done and look how excited they were to go find rocks. For some reason allot of the pictures turned out blurry. But it was fun and nice to have updated pictures.



8 comments:

Reagan and Caitlin said...

Your kids are always stinkin cute! I think your pictures turned out great. You are so good,I haven't taken my girl's pictures for who knows how long...

Misty said...

Your kids are adorable & I have done the same thing to Addison. Wait until you have the baby. Alivia has never had "professional" photo taken. OOPS!!!

The Jolley Family said...

Your pictures are great and your kids are so cute! When is your baby due?

Camille said...

Those pictures are so cute!

Haiku Amy said...

I like the one where Eli and Paz are walking up the stairs holding hands. Those are cute pictures.

Julie and Bradie Marie said...

I have such a cute niece and nephew. I love them. give them a kiss for me hope to see them soon.

Danielle said...

The Ponderosa is the best place ever to take pictures! We're planning on doing family pics up there tomorrow (if it's not raining). Way to go you little photographer you.

Katie Snedeger said...

Wow those are so cute! What are you going to do with that sweet little poser of yours!! She is going to be a supermodel!! I love it! They are adorable!