Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tag Again

Tagged
A-Z Now you Know Me!!
I've been tagged :)
A: attached or single? Attached
B: best friend? Clint
C: cake or pie? Neither really
D: day of choice? Any day that I can relax with the family.
E: essential item? Phone
F: favorite color? Yellow or pink
G: gummy bears or worms? Neither
H: Hometown? Well I lived in hanksville the longest then I lived in Salina but I would have to say Beaver
I: favorite indulgence? Depends on the day
J: January or July? January to cold and July to hot! But funner stuff to do in July
K: Kids? I have 2... Pazley and ELi
L: Life isn't complete without? Family and the church
M: marriage date? October 4, 2002
N: number of brothers and sisters? 2 Sisters and 1 Brother, One half sister and 4 step
O: oranges or apples? both
P: Phobias? something bad happening to Clint or my kids, snakes...
Q: Quote? ??
R: reasons to smile? My kids
S: season of choice? Spring and Fall
T: tag 3 people? Tara, Dana, Lisa
U: unknown fact about me? If it's unknown, I probably want it to stay that way! :)
V: vegetable? Cooked, Corn, uncooked, Broccoli
W: worst habit? Getting mad at my kids to easy
X: x-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound especially when it is to see a baby
Y: your favorite food? Mexican food and Spaghetti
Z: zodiac sign? Sagittarius

1 comments:

Cindi said...

Congrats! It looks nice!