So here is our new minivan. I am so excited!
I have wanted to get one for a long time and we came across this one!
I am pickie when it comes to vans I had to had all the same color, not one with black handles i dont know why but I did.
I am like a giddy little girl .
6 comments:
Wow that is really nice! Congrats! I can imagine how excited Eli is too now he can really say he drives a mini van! It was really good to see you guys and Catch up, hope to do it again soon!
Katie
Yea you finally got one. I hope you like it. Sometimes I miss mine but when I think of all the trouble it gave us i don't miss it that much. I love the color. Enjoy
Amy
Hey Jeannie, I looked at your cute blog. I'm glad you happened onto my blog. Of course I remember you! You were just a bit younger is all :o) Your family is really cute and I like your kids' names. How's Julie and Butch? It's weird how we've all scattered out, but good too. I'll check back from time to time. Take care and it was nice to visit someone from the good 'ole days.
ha ha! You are so cute.
Pazley is a little mini you! It cracks me up. What an adorable family you are! I'm glad to see you so happy.
What made you choose this one over a Toyota Seneca? It looks great! I'm excited to ride in it and count all the cup holders. *grin*
GO YOU MINI VAN MOMMY!!! IT IS CUTE!!! PS YOUR KIDS ARE GETTING SO DANG BIG THEY ARE TOO CUTE HOPE ALL IS WELL
Post a Comment