Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tag!

I have been tagged so here it goes: How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys.
My husband and kids
My new van
My soon to be planted flowers

3 Goals
To attend the temple once a month
Keep my house in better shape
Pay more attention to my check book

3 Obsessions
Magnets ( if anyone goes anywhere fun please feel free to get me one)
My new van
DVR

3 Random facts
I have a blanket I have to sleep with every night
I work at Subway 2 days a week and love it
My sister and I don't call each other by our names we call each other sister!

Tags. Matea, Lynzie, Candi, Amy L, Amy M, Julie Y

0 comments: