That is so stinking terrible! You guys must be some very faithful saints you pray for rain and get snow! LOL! We just stopped by my dads house and he has 3 big trees in the back that were all broken too he is very upset!
Hey Jeannie! I saw you posted on my blog the other day and I have been so busy to comment back. I totally remember you! didn't we used to call Michelle Monkey? Tell her congratulations on getting into nursing school. Its very hard but I love it. You have such a cute family! be happy for the snow. it's over 100 degrees here. I hate it!
3 comments:
O My Gosh! i will atop complaining now.....i can live with rain and cold, just no SNOW!
That is so stinking terrible! You guys must be some very faithful saints you pray for rain and get snow! LOL! We just stopped by my dads house and he has 3 big trees in the back that were all broken too he is very upset!
Hey Jeannie! I saw you posted on my blog the other day and I have been so busy to comment back. I totally remember you! didn't we used to call Michelle Monkey? Tell her congratulations on getting into nursing school. Its very hard but I love it. You have such a cute family! be happy for the snow. it's over 100 degrees here. I hate it!
Post a Comment