last day of school at this school. They started the new school year at the brand new school
Aunt Cyndee's grave. The kids always ask to go see her
Road trip to my moms and when ever I get out of the car this is what Eli does is take pictures of him self.
My grandma and grandpa's grave. We went to see them too when we went to my moms
Grandpa's war head stone
Swimming.
This was the last time I saw my grandparents house standing. It was old and needed to be knocked down.
I SWEAR thy had sunscreen on... But I guess not enough
Luke and Grandma Tappy
we went to grandpa Rondo's cabin to cut some wood and we always go down to the cabin next to his and use the tire swing.
If you look close in the middle rail there is an awesome spider web.






























0 comments:
Post a Comment