This what consumed our lives from April 26th 2012 to June 28th 2012. He is the story, I have always thought we would never be able to afford to buy a house so i never even looked into it . We were in a great situation we liked the house we were in and thought we would be there for quite some time. We were in a lease to own through the housing authority and we could buy it after 15 years and we had been there for 8 years.... Well one night I had went to bunko on April 26th and after I went for a drive with some of my friends and we were talking about houses and stuff and this house brought up and so we drove by and someone said what it was going for and that meant nothing to me.. All I knew was what I could afford as a payment a month.. Candi called her husband and had him pull up a mortgage calculator and I was in shock that was less than $100 dollars than what I pay now. So I went home Clint was half a sleep and I jumped on him an told him I had this great idea and he said.. You and your ideas you know we cant buy a house... Well we met with a Realtor 2 days latter and its all HISTORY... That was a long and way to stressful 2 months We feel so blessed to happen upon this house it was in foreclosure so we got a screaming deal...
Front porch
In the back yard there is a storage shed and this is on the front of it.. Kinda a cute little porch.
Back Yard (nest to the porch)
From the walk out basement to the fence of the back yard. We own to that second fence.
back fence to the house
Kitchen from the driveway door
living room from the dining room
Kitchen and dining room from the living room
Pantry
Upstairs room (Clint and I's room)
Our closet, all the closets are like this in the whole house
Upstairs bathroom
Boys room upstairs
Laundry room/ storage room/ mud room walk out basement door
This is the master bedroom and bathroom but it was all ready for Pazley so we gave it to her plus I didn't want to be down stairs anyway
down stairs living room from the stairs
This room is technically called an office because there is no window but we use it as the toy room.
Down stairs bathroom.
We are so excited and blessed to have a house to call our own. We love it,. I will be the first to admitt it was hard to leave the house we had spent most of our marage in and brought two of our kids home from the hospital to. It was hard to leave our ward, but we are adjusting.
The house sits on 1.14 acres and with animal rights, witch is hard to come by in town..



















5 comments:
Congratulations on your new home and land! It looks like a great house. So happy for you guys! We'll have to stop by sometime on our way to or from St. George. I hope you guys are enjoying the holiday season. Miss you!
Yea! Looks awesome, Jeannie!
It's definitely a sweet house, with a sweet yard, at a sweet price-and right in town-SWEET. The only downfall is the annoying neighbors across the street:)
Holy updates Batman :-)
Yay! I have been waiting for pics of your house. I definitely need to get down to see you and the cool new house. Love it!
Post a Comment