Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Odds and Ends

So all of these happenings took place back in June I am WAY behind on blogging. Luke started climbing and getting into everything. He is CRAZY.

The kids love popcorn so he had a lot of days this summer when that was in a lot of our meals, or replaced them.. LOL
Well for all of you that don't know Clint hit a deer in June and damaged up his car (dus blue piggy). It was a sad day we all really liked his car but we replace it with one that was pretty much the same car less miles and different color almost everything else is the same!! ( dus maroon piggy)
Climbing
Sick kids
Really tired family Eli is under those cloths, Sunday naps got to love them

Luke LOVES the swing!
Poor car
This is where we found Eli one night. He said his body hurt the next day after that sleeping positions. He was so scrunched. He is way to long for the play pen.
(Danielle notice my volleyball in the right hand of the picture. It was such a good volleyball)

1 comments:

Danielle said...

That was a pretty sweet volleyball, until all the holes in it!! How many times to I have to say I'm sorry for losing it?!?!
The picture of the sick kids is so sad!
I totally agree, there's nothing better than Sunday naps!