Tuesday, August 24, 2010

mini TRIATHLON 2010

This picture made the news paper! Don't I look great! lol
Last year I did the Mini Triathlon and swore i would make Clint do it this year and it took a lot of convincing but i did and he liked it he knows he did.

Some days I hate blogger. It wont let me move my pictures. As you can see we didn't cross the finish line first, I would have liked to but no.


Danielle, Megan and I. We were missing Candi for the year before she had just barely had Beni
I drug Pazley across the finish line with me. She was the biggest cheer leader.

Go Danielle
Clint was sticking his tongue out at the kids.

Pazley was so happy for us
I had one of my sweet young women there with the kids, she didn't get there in time to take pictures of the swim, but i was OK with that, then we had the bike then the run. I was so happy to have Clint doing it with me he was a good cheer leader. He could have SMOKED me but he was nice and stayed with me.

0 comments: