So I haven't posted for a while, nothing much to post about i do have some pictures to post I just haven't uploaded them yet because my computer has been out of commission for a while. It kinda worked but kept getting attacked by a virus so i was getting it fixed so I will post soon. Pazley has started clogging and loves in, I got new couches FINALLY it took them 4 weeks to get here. I got called into the Young Women's presidency in our ward that is going to be fun and challenging, (i have a hard time public speaking). But other than that nothing much. I love fall and it is starting to feel that way. Well hope all is well, til next time...
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey! Congrats on a new calling- I am in Young Women's too (beehive advisor). I think it's way fun :)
Post a Comment