My baby is 7 months old today, it makes me so sad how fast he has grown and how much he has changed. He brings so much happiness he brings in to our home there is nothing better than seeing his big smile when i get him from his crib! Love you buddy
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't believe how time really does fly!!
I loved listening to him laugh at Pazley yesterday. He is one of my fave's!!pr
Jeannie-
He is so cute and growing so fast! :)
I can't believe he is 7 months already. I love the first picture of him in the highchair he looks so innocent.
He's so cute!!!
Hi jeanie, Your kids are adorable! I didn't realize you had a blog!!! I'm going to add you to my list so I can keep up you and your cute family!! :)
Hi jeanie, Your kids are adorable! I didn't realize you had a blog!!! I'm going to add you to my list so I can keep up you and your cute family!! :)
Post a Comment