We ran to Salt Lake a couple weeks ago to got to the temple open house. We were planning on going to Draper's but i decided to have Luke the day our ward went. It was fun to see the kids and their reactions , they really enjoyed it. We just went up and back in one day we left at noon and was back by 9:15.



My hair was so beautiful in all those pictures the wind was blowing pretty hard.

Before we went to SLC we stopped in Provo and picked up my sister and we ate lunch at McDonald's and was approached for money, then after we dropped her off at her car and ate at the KFC and was approached again and that guy after getting turned down about 3 times got defensive and it was kinda scary. I just had to vent about that I have never been approached for money before and then was twice in 2 days.
3 comments:
I hate being approached for money! Supposedly they are trying to pass a law making illegal to panhandle in certain areas- like parking lots of Mc Donalds and such- I hope they do it! I am glad you made it up to go to the open house- once again another beautiful House of the Lord. I am so grateful we live close to so many of them. :) We are truly blessed here in Utah!
Being approached for money sucks. I work downtown SLC and get approached daily on my way to the courthouse. I have learned not to make eye contact (I know that is a bad thing), but it gets old. They are becoming more agressive also. Be careful.
You have a pretty cute family also! They are so fun!
Post a Comment