Saturday, August 8, 2009

4th of July

Happy late 4Th of July from us. The 4Th was fun and hot like always we went to my brother and sister in laws house in Richfield. The parade was long and my kids don't like to catch candy so I guess we go for the social part of it.Baby CJ and I waiting
Those sure cute kids that I have
Jess and CJ


Juanita and Luke hung out in the shade
Danny brought his dog Alba she was so cute considering I don't like dogs.

After the parade we went back to there house and played in the water and got ready for the BBQ. CJ loved the water.

Wiley, Pazley, CJ and Eli




No one wanted to do the run and slide on the slip and slide so i would put Pazley on her belly and drag her running and let her go it was so funny.


This is what Luke and Clint did.
After the BBQ we went to the Rodeo in Salina and then came back and did fireworks and we didn't get to bed until after 1 the kids were so pooped.
This was on the way home the next morning, when Eli is that tired he can not hold him self up.


5 comments:

Victoria said...

That looks like fun. I love the last picture of the ride home;)

tsroybal said...

Sounds like everyone had a great time.

Heather said...

That last picture kills me...heheheh! Looks like you all had a great time! Luke and CJ are both getting so big...such cuties!!

Danielle said...

Wow, I can't believe Pazley and Eli are able to sleep like that!!

Huntsman said...

Your kids are getting so big its been forever since I have seen you. I love being able to keep updated. Next time you are up to Butchs let me know I may be at my parents and we can get together or when you come to Cedar call I would love to see you.