You see that? That is a tomato sandwich with FRESH tomatoes out of MY OWN garden!
This is the first time I have planted anything. My mom told me my grandpa would be proud of me for having tomatoes before the 24Th of July YEA!
Miracle whip light and lots of pepper. It was good!
3 comments:
My husband loves these and he would be sooo jealous that you have tomatoes already.
Look at you and your green thumb!! That's a true FFA blue and gold girl right there:) I LOVE tomatoes right now. For some reason this pregnancy has really got me hooked on them so this picture of course made me start craving one. So we're moving to Salt Lake August 28th so we'll get to see you and your adorable family more...YAY!!! Keep in touch,
Penny
Im jealous. Our dumb garden isnt producing anything yet. I have strick orders to water while she's gone to your house all weekend. If we have no tomatoes this year you'll know why.
Post a Comment