So I have heard so many good things about diapers.com, so i started investigating. I love it. I have had the run around with nursing pads, find a brand I like and then cant find it again, that has happened twice in 4 months and they have the ones I like and if you spend $49 you get free shipping to your door in 2-3 business days. They have about anything you can think of from diapers to dressers, car seats, sippy cups, you name it and they have it. So for the good part once you register you will get a referral code and when you friends use it they will get $10 off and you get $1 off ever time it is used and it just keeps track of it. So my referral code is JEAN7325. Use it and you will get the $10 dollars off. I had in my cart $52 and only spent $42, i got a box of diapers, sippy cups ( a pack of 6) 2 teething rings and 2 boxes of nursing pads. I placed my order after 6 tonight so they will be here by Friday.
Also my friend Matasha turned her blog into a book and I saw on her blog everyone was asking where she did it, Blurb.com does it but there website is down right now and also the cutest blog on the block.com also does them, that's where I am working on mine at, soft cover starts at $14.95 for 20 pages and 30 cents a page after that and the same for hard cover $24.95 for 20 pages and 30 cents after that.
Good Luck.
I have a lot to post to catch up on so stay tuned.
0 comments:
Post a Comment