Sunday, May 10, 2009

what was i thinking?

The post before the mothers day post about summer, I don't know what I was thinking when I posted the title. I wrote I think we might be have. I think I was supposed say having! Forgive my dumbness. I also forgot to mention what I did for mothers day. Clint and I and of course Luke went to St. George and spent the day shopping and had a great time. He asked what I wanted and that was i,t to go and shop with no screaming kids and not to have a time frame and for him not to tell me to hurry or come on. It was great we didn't get home until 10. I had a great time I hope Clint did. We went to the Texas Roadhouse it was really good I have never been there. Oh and did I mention I spent WAY to much money. Oh well it was fun thanks Hun..

1 comments:

Reagan and Caitlin said...

That sounds so fun. It's amazing that a little thing like just getting out of the house with out a time limit can do such wonders for a mom. Reagan forgot mother's day.