Sunday, May 17, 2009

NORMAL

Whats that?
I cant seem to be normal. I know i will never be the same as i was before i had kids. To start off,
*Pregnant for nine months
*6 weeks recovery
*The last week of pregnancy two of my fingertips went numb on my right had and after delivery they got worse and the numbness was all the way to the palm of my hand. That went away about 7 weeks later. It was carper tunnel.
* I stubbed my pinkie toe (and it hurt)
*Got my finger jammed playing volleyball by TASHA..
*Started getting BAD muscle pains in my arms
*Feeling pretty good
*Carpal tunnel in right hand comes back from batting in softball, got to doctor and get medicine and brace.
*Next day it feels better and other had is killing me for using only that hand while other one is in brace.
*Luckily i have a brace for that hand from when i cracked my wrist while rollerblading after having Eli..
*Oh did i mention DANIELLE bit me at volleyball Thursday night and I have a bruise
*One day i hope to feel NORMAL again, talk to me after softball season.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Um, I'm pretty sure if a purse snatcher was trying to rob you of 30 cents, you would bite them too!!

But I am sorry it bruised.