Friday, May 8, 2009

Luke is 2 and a half months!

Sorry its blurry it was from my phone.
This was like 2 weeks ago when he started smiling you should see them now, i can never get them with the camera though. 2 weeks ago he had his 2 month check and he was 12 lbs and 2 oz, 23 inches long and still growing.



I think Eli had the Camera here.

This was how he was when I woke up the other morning. The sun comes up in our window I think it was to bright.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow....I didn't realize it had been so long since I had read your blog. I didn't even know you had your baby. Congrats! He is sooo cute!

The Bailey Family said...

He's so adorable! I love the sleeping pose-- with his arm over his face. I want to come to Beaver to hug him!