Friday, May 8, 2009

Accident Prone

This is Eli's head after he fell out of the back of Clint's truck on Sunday. I knew he went out the front door to play but i didn't know he was in the truck. I think he was on his way down and just fell from the bumper. I was on the couch and i heard him hit. He landed with his head in the gravel. So he has a huge goose egg and road rash on it. I got him a rag to put on it and he was crying hard and all he cared about was that his cowboy hat fell off and I left it outside so sis went and got it for him. Later that day we went on a walk and he was playing around with the stroller and tipped it over and scraped his elbow.
Monday he was running down the hall and cut the corner to sharp and ran into the wall with his shoulder and scraped it, later that day he smashed his fingers in the fridge and also ran into the mirror on Clint's car.
Yesterday he smashed his fingers in the screen door of the house.
One day i think he might learn


1 comments:

Danielle said...

That is so sad!! Don't take him in for a check-up or anything anytime soon. They might get suspicious:)