Monday, April 6, 2009

March in Review

Clint got a job!!
Clint got a job driving for a company that hauls the pigs from barn to barn out to the pig farms. It is great he seems to be enjoying it. Eli loves to see the pig trucks come through town so he was so excited to see that dad drove one now. He is in his second week now


We went to my moms two weekends ago for the boys to install her new flooring. The kids played so hard that he couldn't even stay awake long enough to eat his sucker on the way home.

Eli also had his very first dentist appointment this last week. While I was being seen he got to brush Jerry's teeth he was so excited.



It is pinewood derby time and our ward did a no rules derby for everyone. I didn't go but Candi got some pictures for me of Eli and Clint racing.

Eli won first place and most vintage car. He used Clint's from when he was in scouts.


He chose the Cars water bottle for his prize.

Eli and Caleb watching the cars.

And here is our baby Luke, he is growing so fast, he weighs 12 lbs already.

You cant tell how good he eats can you?
I do have more pictures but i bought a new camera and i cant figure out how to upload them with out having to upload the Kodak soft wear. I hate the Kodak soft wear so when I get them i will post them.

2 comments:

tsroybal said...

Good job Eli! I can't believe how much Luke has changed since the last time you posted. He is filling out good and he is so cute.

Reagan and Caitlin said...

Wow Luke weighs 12 pounds already! He caught up fast, that's what Marshall weighs. It's good to have healthy babies.