Today Eli turned 3 WOW! I want to call him my baby but he isn't anymore but he was for almost all three of those years and it makes me sad how fast he has grown up. We are at my moms house for the weekend to put new flooring in her house and we needed to eat somewhere other than here so we went to McDonald's for dinner and invited some other cousins for here to come play. Because we were going to be out of town we had his party in Beaver with Clint's family on Wednesday. I will post pictures of that latter because I had to borrow a friends camera because the little birthday boy broke my camera, so I have to wait for her to email then to me. Anyway I just wanted to wish him a happy birthday, I love you little man!!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment