My little sister came and stayed for a couple days with me when I got home from the hospital. It was fun to have her and she was a great help. This is her giving him his first bath while I got ready I for got how much preparation it takes to take a baby somewhere. We took him in to get checked for jondus at 5 days. He was kinda high in the hospital so they wanted him back in for a check. 

This was his first bath IN water after his belly button fell off.

Eli is so silly. He was just playing and i had to get a picture of his cloths. For some reason he wouldn't take his hand off his face.
This was the bachelor finale. We were even missing a few people.
Candi probably wont love that i posted this picture but i had to get the food in there because this is what we do get together and eat good food while we are watching.
My friend Caitlin and I were pregnant together our due dates were 10 days apart. We both went early and our babies were still born 10 days apart. She was my rock through this pregnancy it was nice to have someone to talk to that was going through the same thing at the same time as me.


Sunday after church before she headed home she made strawberry shortcake and the kids thought they were the biggest helpers.


My mom come to stay and help me out. It was nice to have her. This was one of her many trips she made to help me get ready for baby Luke.Her and Pazley started this puzzle , well mom did the outside and Pazley did the rest she was so proud of herself. I was to it was a 100 piece puzzle.
2 comments:
Such cute kids, and such HOTTIE woman at the final show!!! So sad I missed it!!!! Baby Luke is so CUTE! I love the pics of you and Kaitlyn!
I LOVE the new family pictures! I love the one of you and baby Doop! You just have the new mommy glow!
Danielle should go pro!!!
Post a Comment