Friday, March 13, 2009

Family Pictures

As you can tell we had family pictures today! It was fun we havent had some taken since march of 06. It was time. Eli loves to wear his vest and when we found out that dad had a vest he was so excited, you should of seen how excited he was when he found out that mom had one but she was pregnant so she could wear hers. So it was his idea to wear for us to all wear vest some time so I decided to wear them for family pictures.. So Luke's vest is from Eli's build a bear dog. It is funny Eli was excited to share..

same vest!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

The pictures turned out so cute! Wearing vests was a good idea. Luke's is my favorite!

Kortnie said...

What a cute family!! I love Luke's vest.

The Gleave's said...

Cute family Pictures!! I love the vests.

Cindi said...

Very cute! I am glad you got some family pictures! Sometimes it is so hard to get it all organized and make sure all the kids are happy! See you in a few weeks!

lesharee said...

Way cute, I love the picts. They all look so GOOD!

Dalton Family said...

I can't believe you already got family pics. I am terrible at that! Hey, I added you to my blog..hope that is alright!

The Bailey Family said...

I love Luke's vest!