"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.
If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies an enlarges what is given to her.
So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of ****
6 comments:
ah Ha I was going to put that on my blog too. I love the editing.
a ton of what?....
Jeannie now I am snooping at your blog! Very cute children. That is exciting you are going to have another SOON!!! I have a blog as well but it is private. If you would like to see it email me at brennaheath1@hotmail.com
Nice poem! I like it very much. May I use it?
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! That just made my morning woman. It was just what I wanted to hear!
LOVE that quote...I may just copy it...
Post a Comment