So I know that being pregnant drinking pop is not the best but I have drank it with the other 2 and they have turned out fine.. Anyway I have been craving a Pepsi over ice in a tin cup.... I have been up since 9 and have held out this long and i don't think i can take it any longer.. So I think that I am going to have a Pepsi... I have to admit that I haven't drank near as much with this pregnancy and with the others because it makes me sick sometimes so I am going to have a Pepsi now..
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My dad would be supportive and proud.
I'm thinkin you'll be just fine! I personally drank ohh about 2 or 3 A DAY and Dav is totally fine! He hasn't been sick he sleeps through the night since 7 weeks old, yea have at it!!
Jeannie you are so goofy, if you want a pepsi have one.
Go Jeannie! I agree, it's so hard to resist huh? I try to limit myself to 1 a day if that.. I'm doing way good... but I get bad headaches if I go to long without one, I should just quit but it's just so GOOD! I hear ya- When is your due date? I'm REAL jealous of you :(
Post a Comment