Here is the finished product of the snowman. It was so cold that day and the snow wouldn't pack that well, so that is what he looked like. I brought out the nose and eye's and then the kids lost all patients Clint said. He is cute we like him just how he is. His eye's are gobstopper so all the color has melted down his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was just looking at your name choices and had to laugh...We were going to name Ella LUKE if she had been a boy...and we had also considered Landon and Noah. It seems that we like the same names!! ;)
That is an awesome snowman!! I still am hoping for a nephew named Emmet even though the choice has already been made HA:) I can't wait to meet little Luke!
Such a cute Snowman
Post a Comment