Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I was busted

We were headed out the door today to go hunting and I decided I wanted some of the haloween candy, and needless to say the flour fell from the top shelf and well landed on me. Clint was in the truck honking at me and I had to hollar at him for help it was everywhere, on my phone, camera, me and all over the pantry. I still got my candy though.
As you can see i chopped off my hair today. I have been seeing a-lines everywhere and i kinda wanted on so I didn't tell anyone and while Paz was in school today I did it. i love it so far, so we will see.

And yes to all my Beaver friend that is my food storage in the background STILL sitting in my kitchen.

10 comments:

Cindi said...

Wow- your hair is really cute! I have to laugh about the flour- That so looks like something I would do!:) Now... how come you took off the family sticker? I thought that was so cute that I put one on my blog!!!!!

Huntsman said...

I love the hair!

Matea_Bradshaw said...

Brecken thinks your hair looks like mine, except the color.

Reagan and Caitlin said...

At least you got the candy, that's the important thing right? And, I love your hair!

Julie and Bradie Marie said...

Jeannie are you a pumpkin or a ghost. I love your hair Bradie said that she likes it to.

Heather said...

LOVE your new haircut! And you know what, that same thing probably would have happened to me, too! You just can't get away with sneaking candy, I guess!

The Bailey Family said...

I love your hair! I'd really like to have short hair right now-- waking up in the middle of the night, I have to pull my hair back so it doesn't tickle Janey's face while I'm burping her, and it's a pain! I'm jealous!

Lisa Hathaway said...

Your hair is way cute! Do you miss me?

Alyssa said...

Your hair is cute short!

the Miles Family said...

fygp wptfoawy8fea9[rfsifeaIF