October 23,2008 I posted this the night before so you could see it first thing in the morning.
Happy Birthday Mom we hope you have a good day, and enjoy the following presentation.
We love you, Jeannie, Clint, Pazley, and Eli..
October 23,2008 I posted this the night before so you could see it first thing in the morning.
Happy Birthday Mom we hope you have a good day, and enjoy the following presentation.
We love you, Jeannie, Clint, Pazley, and Eli..
Posted by Jeannie at 9:30 PM
Labels: Happy Birthday
5 comments:
your kids are so cute! :)
Hey Jeannie,
What's up? I totally know who you are. Your blog is super cute. I will email that recipe to ya. It's so good, my husband and I are pretty much obsessed with it. Take Care!!
What a fun surprise for your mom! Happy (belated) Birthday, Aunt Kathie!
Such cute kids. Im pretty sure they get it from ME!
I love your blog!! Thanks for leaving a comment on mine!! P.S. I didn't know you were prego...did I? Anyway, Congrats!!
Post a Comment